Some of the symptoms of Elbow pain include:
*dull ache when at rest.
*pain when making a fist (golfer's elbow)
*pain when opening the fingers (tennis elbow)
*soreness around the affected elbow bump.
*difficulties and pain when trying to grasp objects, especially with the arm stretched out.
- Most elbow pain improves with simple home treatments, such as:
- Protect. Keep the area from getting further injury
- Rest. Avoid the activity that caused your injury
- Ice. Place an ice pack on the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day.
- Compression. Use a compression bandage to reduce swelling.