Wrist and Hand
Wrist pain is often caused by sprains or fractures from sudden injuries. But wrist pain can also result from long-term problems, such as repetitive stress, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Because so many factors can lead to wrist pain, diagnosing the exact cause can be difficult, but an accurate diagnosis is essential for proper treatment and healing.
Common wrist and hand conditions treated are :
Wrist pain may vary, depending on the cause. For example, osteoarthritis pain is often described as being similar to a dull toothache, while carpal tunnel syndrome usually causes a pins-and-needles feeling or a tingling sensation, especially at night. The precise location of your wrist pain also provides clues to what's behind your symptoms.
TREATMENT AT JATKOS11
- Early injury treatment.
- Biomechanical analysis and correction.
- Help to reduce sensitivity from nerve problems
- Pre-post surgical rehab.
- Learning to feel again after a nerve injury.
- Exercise programs to help with movement and strength
- Joint Mobilisation techniques.
- Scapulohumeral rhythm exercises
- Strength and stabilization exercises.
- Retraining for complete everyday activities with special tools/splints.
- Help to get back to work
- Help with Acute or chronic pain.